MODERN 6-ROOM ARCHITECT HOUSE for HIGH demands VIS A VIS FROM THE LAKE!
- m² Landplot
- m² Living area
- Price / m²
- 6.402 €
- 1.050.000 € *
It is a modern 6-room architect-designed house facing the lake, which was built in 2016 in a solid construction on an approx. 678 sqm sunny plot in a western location just 200 meters from Lake Ruppin.
The architect's house has approx. 164 sqm of pure living space plus a car garage:
Bright and spacious entrance area with access to the light-flooded living and dining area with approx. 4.50 meter high panoramic glazing and a view of the well-kept garden, high-quality fitted kitchen with counter and branded built-in appliances, building services room with district heating and solar feed, guest toilet, spacious office or bedroom, utility room
Spacious and light-flooded bedroom and dressing room with approx. 24 square meters of living space. (can be divided into 2 separate rooms), central master bathroom with bathtub and shower and panoramic glazing and a wide view of the garden, gallery with high-quality built-in closets, two additional bedrooms or children's rooms
The house is in a very neat and new overall condition.
The special features include:
- Solid construction (outer masonry 36.5 cm Poroton T-8-P (perlite-filled hollow brick) on a base plate made of reinforced concrete
- All windows and patio doors with triple glazing individually
- Adjustable underfloor heating in all rooms
- Modern bathroom with XXL glazing and sanitary objects from Villeroy & Boch and fittings from Grohe
- Glazed bay (triple glazing) as a sloping facade surface over both floors
- High-quality designer fitted kitchen with branded built-in appliances
- Panoramic fireplace glazed on 3 sides
- Mustang slate throughout ground floor
- Electric shutters in all rooms
- Water softener, automatic garden irrigation system
- electric roller shutter (remote controlled)
The heating and hot water is supplied by means of a district heating connection from the public utility company and our own solar feed-in.
The house would be free to move into after consultation.
A sought-after address in a quiet new residential area in Neuruppin close to the Ruppiner See. The Fontane Therme with lake sauna, three restaurants and a 4-star superior hotel is in the immediate vicinity. Those who choose a school in Neuruppin can choose from various private and state institutions in Neuruppin or the surrounding area.
Our service for owners
We are at your disposal for the sale of your property from start to finish, discreetly and competently.
Each step is done in consultation with you.
You decide on the sales strategy for your property, whether discreet and off-market or qualified marketing in print and online media.
We always have the right buyer.
In addition, we value your property free of charge, according to the current market value.
We would be happy to advise you free of charge personally in our office, by telephone or by e-mail!
We are happy to hear from them!
ID: AIB 13551